Palladio® Sliding System
The Lift and Slide system was designed to exploit all window surfaces, reducing the size of the structural parts and has evolved to the innovative version that entirely disappears around the four sides. The use of welded 2 mm steel tubular profiles, with no crimping of pressure bending, reduces the width of the central node to 3 cm while guaranteeing a load capacity of 800 kg for each wing, with no limits to height or size. The system provides Class 5 Anti-intrusion safety levels, and excellent heat insulation given by the TABS® ventilated profiles. These profiles can hold armoured glass, multi-chamber glass, internal blinds, entirely or partially hidden motors, with electrical lift and manual pull.
Summary Of The Main Features
- large and luminous windows with minimum visual impacts of the frames. In particular, the central knot can be reduced to only 3 cm;
- no limitations in height or width of the sliding frame, except for the total weight (it can be up to 800 kg per wing) and for the maximum accepted sizes of the pieces of glass;
- possibility to reach class 5 of burglar-proof, the highest level of the frame industry (it can be reached only by using steel);
- excellent thermal and sound insulation with the ventilated profiles for interruption of thermal bridges, available also triple glazed or double glazed with blind between the glazes;
- opening and closing operations ensured over time;
- hidden engine, total or partial mechanization, with electric lifting system and/or hand dragging, to avoid handlebar’s encumbrance;
- passage without any barrier on the floor, top and bottom rails in stainless steel, silicon gaskets available in any RAL color, for total evenness;
- possibility to realize slide-and-hide frames, no structure is visible and all the area can be used completely;
- several types of finishing available, such as modern Inox PT® AISI 316 L stainless steel, steel with an aged effect, painted steel and the matching of steel outside/wood covering inside.