Palladio® offers a system of steel frames with insulation provided by one or more layers of a special MDF insulant, which enables increasing and varying the K heat insulation coefficient according to the planning needs. By coupling the profiles with offset micropins, the mechanical strength of the frame is maintained and the inertia moment of the section is increased, but perfect calendaring is still possible. The profile geometry is studied so that any accessories that are installed do not break the continuity of the insulation material. The profiles undergo continuous zinc welding, and are available with Sendzimir galvanizing or in stainless steel 304 and PT® AISI 316 L.
Summary Of The Main Features
- insulation from MDF
- seal holder
- excellent values of Uf (the old K value)
- possibility of bending to create arches and windows with circular sections
- large range of sizes with different insulation thicknesses without coupling limits
- insertion of hardware without interrupting insulation
- high moments of inertia
- available in stainless steel, Sendzimir galvanized steel or black steel.