Energy saving is a prime value for Palladio. Their continuous improvement process has led to developing the innovative Thermic 5® insulated frames. A series of profiles with very specific geometry with 5 chambers with pultrusion insulation material between with excellent mechanical strength, specially studied to break the heat flow and increase soundproofing. The section can hold very thick, armoured or multichamber glass. Thermic 5® is available with a wide range of sizes and accessories, meaning it is ideal for very large windows with a minimum amount of frame on view. The strength of the profile improves working with welding and cutting, and it also allows calendaring operations.
Summary Of The Main Features
- Thermal break profiles: interposed insulating material combined with the unique geometry of the profile section, characterized by 5 chambers with thermal break
- Coplanarity of the profiles
- Simple node joint connections
- Depth of section can accommodate considerably thick glass
- Calenderable (with particular attention to the middle part)